The warm weather means it is time to show off those legs… it is time to bring out those shorts. Finding the right pair of shorts may be difficult. Some shorts can be too short. Some shorts can be poorly made. Check out these shorts to find the right pair just for you:
1. J. Crew – High-Rise Denim Short in Brixton Wash $79.50 (Shop Now)
These shorts are classic. They are not too long or too short. You can pair them with a favorite t-shirt and a pair of flats.
2. Banana Republic – Stretch Linen-Cotton 5″ Short $58.00 (Shop Now)
Banana Republic has great shorts for the season. This pair is a dressier than your usual pair of shorts. You can wear these light gray shorts with a button down. You will look great.
3. Anthropologie – Level 99 Scarlet High-Rise Utility Shorts $98.00 (Shop Now)
Anthropologie is another great store with good options. You should try on these pair of khaki shorts. They are stylish and they are comfortable.
4. Tommy Hilfiger – Essential Pleated Short $69.99 (Shop Now)
“Don’t wear white after labor day!” is a passé saying. White shorts are great for the summer. You should try on these classic white shorts by Tommy Hilfiger.
5. Lacoste – Women’s Sport Golf Bermuda Shorts $49.99 (Shop Now)
Lacoste makes great shorts. You should take a look at these navy blue bermuda shorts. Wear them out on an afternoon outing with your girlfriends. You will not be disappointed.
Wearing shorts in the summer just makes sense… but it is important to wear a pair of shorts that is just right. Avoid shorts that are too short. Buy a pair that are comfortable and an appropriate length.
I hope you are enjoying your summer.
With infinite love,
Ava Lily Porter